Small Company General Counsel Services Program
Phillips Kaiser PLLC created its Small Company General Counsel Services Program to assist growing businesses in strategically addressing their legal risks, minimizing legal exposure while maximizing business opportunity, all without the constant worry about legal fees. Whatever the issue, your lawyer is just a phone call away.
For a fixed amount of $550 per month payable monthly, we will provide strategic general counsel services. Under the program, you can aggressively grow your business with the resources of a full?service corporate law firm and enjoy the ability to predict legal fees.
If you are a closely?held business with revenues less than $500,000 annually, you are eligible to apply for our Small Company General Counsel Services Program. It is designed to help businesses who are in the growth?stage of their existences to position themselves for success.
Services Offered Under the Program
Under the Program, we will assist you in understanding and addressing your company’s legal risks by providing the following services:
- Corporate Governance Maintenance. Reviewing and drafting of the appropriate annual Company Board of Directors and Shareholder resolutions.
- Employment and Labor Relations. Assisting in the development of a strategy with respect to employee matters and to minimize employment-related disputes.
- Real Estate. Assisting with commercial office and retail lease negotiations.
- Commercial Agreements. Drafting and negotiating its standard customer sales/procurement and services, and confidentiality agreements.
- Intellectual Property. Assisting in the development of patent and trademark/copyright strategies, and counseling on intellectual property matters.
- Compliance Matters. Reviewing of current, and/or developing appropriate, policies that fit and apply to your business.