Jennifer Mouton has more than 28 years of experience advising on real estate issues. Her practice area has focused on general real estate matters, real estate contract review, landlord-tenant issues, and eminent domain.
She spent many years representing governmental entities including the Texas Department of Transportation, Harris County, Harris County Toll Road Authority, Harris County Flood Control and Dallas County on real estate matters. She has also represented numerous clients on real estate contract disputes, condemnation lawsuits and in dealing with various real estate issues.
Jennifer has tried many jury and non-jury cases and has argued cases in both the appellate courts and the Supreme Court of Texas.
EDUCATION & ACTIVITIES
- B.A, Economics, University of Texas at Austin, – 1984-1988
- J.D., Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law – 1988-1991
- Certified Mediator, 2019- Present
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Association of Women Attorneys 2019- Present